Five deals & SEK 11bn in one week!
We are very proud to have closed 61 properties in two retail deals, two hotel deals and one major logistics deal in the Nordics! Thank you to all our clients for the trust given to us!
The five transactions are located in Sweden and Norway, and have a combined gross lettable area of close to 400,000 sqm!
Pangea is proud to have advised:
- Ica Fastigheter on the sale of 44 grocery stores in Sweden to Trecore Fastigheter for SEK ~5bn.
- LogCap Oslo on the sale of the company to a newly established company for NOK ~3.3bn.
- Capman, Varma, and Cavendo on the sale of Heron City just outside of Stockholm to Serena Properties.
- Höegh Eiendom, AF Gruppen and Vind AS on the sale of Karvesvingen 7 in Oslo to Reitan Eiendom.
- Eiendomsspar on the acquisition of Hotel Christiania Teater in Oslo from Strawberry.