Pangea is growing
Six new hires in the last few months, four in Stockholm and two in Oslo
Pangea Property Partners has strengthened its team with several new hires so far this year, consolidating its position as the leading corporate finance and transaction advisory firm on the Nordic property sector. The new recruits are:
• Julia Bergqvist, analyst, Stockholm. Previously with Nordier.
• Fredric Gylling, analyst, Stockholm. Previously with Kungsgatan Corporate Finance.
• Christian Sahlström, analyst, Stockholm. Previously with Savills.
• Tobias Årfelt, associate, Stockholm. Previously with Annordia.
• Kristian Hoem, analyst, Oslo. Student from Copenhagen Business School.
• Victoria Tichit, associate, Oslo. Previously with JLL Hotels & Hospitality.
The new recruits will add significant analytical capacity to our existing team.Til nyhetsarkiv